...to boldly go, where no man has gone before...
I'm no Trekky, but I did go see Star Trek on Friday night. Who went: My Hubby, Luke, Leslie (my sister), Matt (Leslie's hubby), Megan (my sister-in-law), and Robbie (Megan's hubby). I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. It was very action packed, and clean. The start of a "scene" began, but when the lights came on and you saw that James Kirk was making out with a green lady, it was just funny, and wrong:)
I would recommend this movie to anyone. I grew up with Star Trek, mostly with "The Next Generation", and Captain Jean-Luc Picard, but I did really enjoy the older Star Trek with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock. 
I loved Chris Pine as Captain Kirk, and Zachary Quinto was fabulous as Spock (they both did justice to the original characters:)
5.13.2009
To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I have been wondering if it would be a good movie. I will have to go and see it with Reed.
Carol
That was a fun night!! I really loved the movie too.
I haven't seen it yet, but probably will this weekend. I was wondering about that 'scene'. A green girl hun? LOL
Okay, we went and saw it, it was AMAZING!! Loved it! I hope they keep it up and make more. I couldn't ever get into the original one because it was so cheesy, but now with all the special effects, AWESOME!
OK We went and saw it that night too! I'm suprised we didn't run into you!!
Post a Comment