My friend Sara tagged me, so here it goes...
1) 10 years ago... I was living in Richland, a senior in high school, dating Steve Williams, best friends with Jessica Powell
2) 5 things on my to do list today... Preschool, babysit nephew: Elliott, play with Rhenley (for more than 10 minutes:), lots of laundry, and vacuum.
3) My favorite snacks... Goldfish crackers, Ritz crackers w/ Cheese slices, Popcorn, Apples, Grapes
4) 3 Bad Habits... Obsessive about having my house in order, making time for SOAPS, & spending too much time on the computer:)
5) If I was suddenly a Billionaire... Pay Off Debt, build house, give my family & Luke's family money, give to charity, adopt several children:) Can you even comprehend a billion dollars? WOWZA!
6) Places that I've lived... Richland, WA, Rexburg, ID, Provo, UT
7) Jobs that I've had... McDonalds (Torbett St. in Richland), Mountainland Head Start (Provo, UT), KinderCare Learning Center (Richland), MOMMY:)
8) Things people don't know about me... I love playing volleyball, tennis, and the Wii. I enjoy music...I love my ipod nano. I'm going to teach myself to play the guitar this year, I want to go to Australia some day:)
Thanks Sara, that was fun!
2.27.2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey -- I tagged you too. But I guess I was too late! :o)
Post a Comment