2.29.2008

Bad Hair Day:)




So this afternoon Jodee & Jayda got baths and then I laid them down for their nap. (With their hair still a little wet:) They woke up, and I went into their room to get them. I started laughing hysterically, wow babies, who's your hairdresser?

They had quite the bead-head:)

Just a side note, funny thing: In the picture of just Jodee, notice the teeth marks in the railing of the crib...Rhenley, Jodee & Jayda have enjoyed chewing on this crib....mmmm, must taste good.:)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Adorable pictures of the girls. I love the girls hair, do they use Bed Head Manipulator? I sure do! Very cute.

Gosfam said...

Seriously they are so cute!! I like their outfits too. I guess great minds think alike because I just did a blog about Peyton's bedhead :) Love you guys

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Oh the days when you thank heaven someone invented a camera!!! Do you have them in the same crib?