New Year's Eve we had Dayna's birthday party, and then did our usual New Year's Eve events... We are creatures of habit, and I love traditions.
We ate too much food (per usual), attempted a 1,000 piece puzzle (of the USA) (sidenote, I did finish it a few days later, it was missing a piece, and I forgot to take a picture before putting back in the box.) Watched "New Year's Rockin' Eve", waiting for the ball to drop....
 |
| Everyone on their iPhones or iPads... |
 |
| Popping balloons with our bodies to see what candy & treasures are inside... |
 |
| Ashlynn & Dayna watching "The Little Mermaid" |
 |
| The "Banging" of the pans... |
Happy New Year!!!
 |
| Crazy dancing with Aunt Kyra, ended our New Year's Eve bash!! |
Sweet Dreams little girl! Here's to another wonderful year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment