Sassy Miss D, turned 4 on New Year's Eve... It was a Little Mermaid party!
 |
| Donut holes & Ariel juice "Breakfast of Champions" |
 |
| Cake by Jake... Uncle Jake is Amazing! |
 |
| Adorable Mermaid tail blanket/sleeping bag style, made by Aunt Tessa |
 |
| SOOOO EXCITED FOR "The Little Mermaid" on DVD |
 |
| Giant Hippo, from Grandma Nea & Grandpa Bob (Dayna named him Sky) |
Can't believe our baby is 4! She is so much fun! All spunk & sass, I LOVE IT! (Most days she's adorable, and I laugh a lot at her Daynaisms... I could seriously write a very funny book with this girl around.) Dayna can write her first name, knows all her colors, knows her address, & can buckle herself into her car seat. Thank You Dayna for making our lives uber blessed! We love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment