We had a fun Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter @ our house with some of the cousins.
Kiley found the ultimate prize egg "a yolky" ball, and $2 in gold :)
Jayda & Jodee found gold eggs #2 & #3… .50cents & some candy...
I LOVE holidays… I love seeing the joy and surprise on my children's faces…
Easter is an interesting holiday for me, as of late...We've never really talked about the easter bunny with our girls… the gifts in the basket are from us (mom & dad). I feel like this holiday is so special, and spiritual that we don't talk to much about the easter bunny, but about Jesus Christ. (Don't get me wrong, I love giving the girls little treats and a few small toys, and I have "bunny" decorations around the house), but I also think it's important to teach them now why we have Easter.) Christmas is the same way (although my children still believe in Santa Claus, and I'm not quite ready to tell them he isn't real yet… I like that they believe in him :)) Anyway… here's Easter morning...
![]() |
| Stoked about her sunglasses :) |

| Dayna loves these cute little dolls, Pinypons... |
I had an epic fail, and didn't take Easter dress pictures (partly because their Easter dresses were the dresses they wore to the wedding, and partly because the minute we got home from church, dresses were flying off…lol) (Rhenley's hair was super curly, thanks to the good ol sponge curlers… it was very beautiful, made her look old:(
Imagine Rhenley's hair is super curly… we'll pretend these are our Easter picts. :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment