4.23.2014

Easter continued...

"I Know that my Redeemer lives.  What comfort this sweet sentence gives.  He Lives, he lives who once was dead.  I Know that my Redeemer lives."

Jesus Christ has felt all of our pains, sorrows, fears, sins… He is the one person we can turn to, to help us overcome our spiritual & physical death.  Oh how I wish I could comprehend the magnitude of his Love for me and for all human beings that have lived and who will live on the earth.  Jesus Christ's atonement gives me comfort & hope… I can overcome all through Jesus Christ, my Savior.  I find great joy in knowing there is life after this, I will be resurrected after I die, and I won't live in my sins for eternity!

The Savior can make of me something pretty darn great!  Greater than I could ever be on my own!

I am thankful to live in a country that has freedom of religion, that I can worship who and how I choose.  I am thankful for every day reminders of God's love for me!  Happy Easter!

0 comments: