Downtown Atlanta... although a little intimidating, had a lot of things to see and do:)
--To Lucas' right... The Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium... To Lucas' left... The World of Coke...
I've been to a few aquariums in my life, but I have to definitely give props to the Georgia Aquarium, it was Amazing! There were so many different fish and marine life to see. It was very well designed and maintained... I was sad that our girls didn't get to see it, it's such a kid friendly aquarium.
--Very first stop in the aquarium was a shark & sting ray touching pool... Lucas had no problem touching the little sharks or the sting rays... I'm a little embarrassed to say what a chicken I was. I kept thinking, Steve Erwin, The Crocodile Hunter, was killed by one of these, no way am I touching one... I know, silly. I did eventually touch a sting ray, it was super slimy:) (I couldn't get my self to touch JAWS though:)
--In so many places around the aquarium there were fish and other marine life swimming above us. This particular picture was in a really cool tunnel that had a moving floor as you went through the tunnel.
--There was a sign that talked about how Piranhas don't attack humans... but this sign didn't give me comfort about that fact... they looked mean too:)
--Fun little kiddy tunnel that I went through:)
My two favorite things at the Aquarium were...
--I'm not sure what it was about "The Sea Dragons", but I loved them, maybe it was their uniqueness, or the fact that I'd never seen one before, but I got a kick out of them:)
--The Beluga whales were so graceful, I loved watching them swim around, they didn't move like your typical whale.
Stay tuned for... COKE WORLD...
9.21.2010
"Our" trip continued... Downtown Atlanta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment