8.13.2008

Views from the Beach



Being at the beach is like watching fireworks on the 4th of July. Ooooohhh, look at that sunset, awwww, the waves, oooohhh, look at that shell, awwwww the crabs. Having little kids on vacation, can be a little challenging. I enjoyed walks on the beach with the girls. They were so interested in the rocks, shells, and water. I gained a greater appreciation for all of god's creations. The creation truly was an amazing event. I love the beach, it's so peaceful, yet so powerful & a little intimidating.



Shell searching with Rhenley & Kendall (my niece)

First day on the beach was a little windy... trying to enjoy the sand with the girls:)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I enjoyed all of your pictures. I love the Pacific Coast and Lincoln City. I went there every year growing up. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

I am totally missing the west coast right now! Looks like it was a great reunion! Wish I could've been there! your girls are too cute. They are getting so big!

Gosfam said...

love the pics of kendall, your reunion posts are better then mine. I just had to get up to date :)

megan said...

hey it looks like you guys had such a fun time!!! I can't wait to go in another week