8.12.2008

The Pelican Beach House

While in Lincoln City, we stayed in the most amazing house. It was beautiful! 3 stories, 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, an amazing kitchen, dining room, living room area:) The basement had several beds, and the laundry room, but it was mostly 2 large game rooms. There was also a very nice patio on the top floor (beautiful view of the beach), oh and I can't forget to mention the hot tub. (Rhenley wanted to get in the hot tub every day:)

If anyone is interested in purchasing this beautiful house, it's FOR SALE: ONLY $1.5 MILLION DOLLARS:) WOW!

Just chillin' in the living room: Aunt Marie, Aunt Carol, Uncle Reed, Uncle Bruce, and cousin Trent


Check out that table... it was MASSIVE!



Hot Tubin': Cousins, Trae, Trevor, & Kylie

1 comments:

Gosfam said...

I didn't post any pics of the house--I should refer people to yours :) So fun!!