For a week and a half now my little Jodee has been sick. Puking, Diarrhea, very fussy...will it ever end?:(
On the 28th of January we went to Lucas' dads birthday party. We were there for just a few hours, but managed to catch the bug that they had the week before. Jodee started puking just a few days later....then the next day Rhenley, Jayda, & Lucas all started puking. I managed to not puke, but did have diarrhea (I know you all want to know the details of our sickness:)
Everybody was feeling better within a few days, everyone but Jodee. She has had a really hard time recovering....she threw up for several days, once the puking stopped she had diarrhea for several more days. (She lost a pound) And to top it all off, because of being sick for so long, she became very clingy and whiney....Aaaaahhhh! We are definitely doing much better now, but the last week has been rough:)
The worst part of this whole ordeal has been the laundry....it's horrid to have to wash puke and poop out of clothes, blankets, towels. Our furniture is still in recovery, the carpet, couch, and recliner still smell like puke:( Ya it's NASTY!! (Lucas says he can't smell it, so I guess the stench is permanently in my nostrils:)
Ooh the joys of being "the mom". The one who refuses to get sick so she can take care of her family!:)
2.12.2008
Puke, Poop, & Dirty Laundry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So sorry to hear of the battles that you have been dealing with the past couple weeks. I feel for you. I hope Jodee is better. It's kind of scary when they are so sick for so long. I can totally relate to the smells and the laundry. It seems like I always smell it much longer then Jon:(
I hope you all get back to normal life soon!
or even if you do get sick you still manage to take care of your family. I have been waiting for an update.
Post a Comment