1.24.2008

Birthday continued...





The picture of Jodee & Jayda in their diapers playing with the table was taken after the birthday cake fiasco:)

Rhenley was a very proud big sister on the twins special day! She wanted to help decorate, wrap presents, open presents, blow out the candles...what a good big sister:)

5 comments:

Gosfam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gosfam said...

Looks like it was tons of fun. Wish we could have been there. So are the booster seats what they ate in? I got one for Peyton too, because she hates eating in her high chair. Cute pics!!

Sara said...

I love the pictures! The girls are adorable, I can't believe they are a year old. Wow, it has gone by so fast. We will have to get Jack and the girls together to play.
Sara

Happy Birthday Jodee and Jayda

Emily said...

Yeah, I can't believe your girls are a year old either. They are all adorable and it makes me horribly jealous I don't have one of those at my house.

Are the Smiths on the side-bar Eric as in an old friend of yours and mine? What are they up to? I clicked on it because I thought it was my link, but no, and they don't allow blog stalkers. Imagine that!;)

P.s. I love the Chris Daughtry song in the background.

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday Jodee and Jayda! I can't believe a year has past. Well, you survived Shanell! Congrats:) Beautiful girls just like their mommy. Miss you guys!!