


Baby Elliott is finally here:) After 5 years of trying to have a baby of their own, the day finally arrived. January 22, 2008, my brother-in-law Kory, and his wife Abby had their little bundle of joy: William "Elliott" Stevens. He's adorable! (I realize he's my nephew, so I should say he's adorable, but really, he's adorable:) Kory & Abby have baby Angela as well. They adopted her in the summer of 2007, and shortly after the adoption Abby found out she was pregnant with Elliott. Angela is 1 1/2, and has brought so much joy to our family. Kory & Abby have been examples of unconditional love, perseverance, and ultimately faith in the Lord. We are so happy for them, and so glad to have Elliott here:)
2.13.2008
The Newest Stevens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yes, Elliott is adorable, isn't he!! Ok, so I'm just a little biased, but he really is adorable! Actually, if you compare Elliott's pics to the pic of Jayda at 4 months old (way back in the blog list) They look a lot alike. -Abby
Post a Comment