2.13.2008

Jack Bauer for President...



With the presidential campaigning coming to an end in the next few months, I find myself feeling very uneasy about the future of our country. I was rooting for Mitt Romney, he would have been a great president. I mean seriously....people are actually backing Billary. (I just want to scream.....why would you vote for someone with no morals:( Obama, and McCain, well, I'm not a big fan of either. So, after reading my friend Deanna's blog, I've decided that I'm voting for Jack Bauer.
I do find comfort in knowing that the Lord is aware of the struggles of our country, may God Bless America!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am all over that!
Sara

Gosfam said...

I am telling you it was depressing to hear Mitt Romney dropped out. We even donated money for his campaign. Matt is following the campaign more so then normal. McCain is too old, and seriously Hillary (enough said) Obama oh man I just don't know what is going on. My vote is for Jack too!! I will write him in :)

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Jack Bauer for President! Jack Bauer for president! I second that thought!