4.23.2014

Brenden's Birthday

Kyra's family came to visit us the week after our spring break (for their spring break…) we didn't do much… spent too much money the week before :( But we had fun nonetheless!  

We celebrated Brenden's birthday while they were at our house, I saw this super cute "money" pizza on Pinterest, and decided it would be fun for B.   
"You can't live on Pizza, so here's some "dough"!" :)
Look @ that smile… Yep, I think he liked it! :)
Totally failed at taking pictures while the cousins were here… I did take this cute one of Jayda with Bowen… Our girls just love babies… and LOVE holding their little cousin.  Thanks for coming and playing with us Kyra & family (Thanks for all your help Jake with our cars:)), wish we could have done some super fun things, maybe next time! :)

1 comments:

Mommy Crafts said...

It was a lot of FUN! :) Good times