My new motto: I Love This!
Our Superheroes weighing in...Me... wanting to cry after seeing my weight... :(
As a family we decided to get healthy!! None of us, in my opinion were big enough for the Biggest Loser show, but we all had weight we wanted to lose, and health and nutrition goals we wanted to meet. I wanted to get healthy for myself and for my family... I want my girls to see me playing sports and being active, it's important to me that they see how important it is to stay active! I'm an athlete.. NO more EXCUSES!!
We started in February, and the final weigh in is in May... I'm posting this on March 20th... most of us have lost 10lbs and then some... we're exercising, eating better, eating less, no snacking at night... We're doing it!!! Can't wait to post final results pictures in May! Go Team Stevens!! (Just a side note: weigh ins are every two weeks, the person with the highest % of weight loss for that weigh in, gets a small prize from the person with the lowest % of weight loss, things like movie tickets, water bottles, ipod arm bands, pedometer etc... we each put in $10 for the grand prize of $90 to be given in May... it's fun to have a little incentive)













1 comments:
That's great! You'll enjoy being in better shape on the trek too! =)
Post a Comment