1.18.2012

Dayna's 1st Birthday (Happy New Year!)

Dayna's 1st year flew by us, I can't believe how fast she's grown, changed, the things she's learned, walking, talking, such a big girl! (I was very proud of myself, I had a picture for each month of her first year, I made this cute banner to show how she's changed:)




We had many friends and family come party with us... we had the party at the church (our house just isn't big enough for 50 people:)






 

We celebrated Dayna's 1st birthday on December 31st (we have more than one reason to party on New Year's now:) Dayna liked opening her presents, she was so excited about her new sippy cup, but was definitely super excited about eating her cake:)

Posted by Picasa

Uncle Jake and Auntie Kyra made Dayna a "Cute as a Button" cake, which she devoured:)





Happy Birthday Miss Dayna, we sure do love having you in our family! Your smiles, giggles, silly faces, and attitude make us happy, you're the sweetest little thing!

0 comments: