came into the world on Saturday September 11th, at 4:35pm. She was 8lbs.4oz, and looked just like her big sister Kloee. (Simply Adorable!:) Sydney is Darren & Tessa's second child (Luke's little sister), she did an amazing job during delivery, and had a successful VBAC, Great job Tess!
We love babies... and are so excited for our baby to come:)
We had to go see the new baby,... so we jumped in the van after church on Sunday 4:30pm ish:) Drove 2 1/2hrs to Moscow, ID... held Sydney, and chatted for a little bit, then drove 2 1/2hrs back home... it was well worth the quick trip, we love our family!:)
--Adorable picture of Tessa & Sydney (I stole it from her blog:)
9.27.2010
Sydney Kaye Allen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm soo glad you guys came!!! I think Kloee is still going through cousin withdraws
Post a Comment