(I started this post last month, Tara came mid May to visit her sister who was having a baby... anyway, the post never got finished and isn't in the right order, but oh well, I had to show off Tara's amazing photography skills:)
We haven't had a "professional" family picture taken in almost 2 years. So, while my cousin Tara was here visiting from South Carolina, I asked her to take some pictures of us:) (She just started her own little photography business in SC, and is doing such a great job) The girls were so easy to photograph, Tara was so good with them, they loved posing and getting their pictures taken. Tara seriously took sooooo many Wonderful pictures, but here are a few of my favorites:) (Ok, just 8 of my favorites:)







Tara, THANK YOU so much for the pictures, they really turned out amazing, I can't wait to get the cd so I can print them all off and put them up in my home, We Love You!:)
6.03.2010
Family Pictures... Finally:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So did you get your CD? Of course how could you choose a favorite of your girls? Seriously, easiest girls to photograph EVER. Miss you guys. If you don't have your CD yet, get it before it vanishes! you know my fam! LOL
Haven't got the CD yet, but I will this next week:) Thanks again!
SERIOUSLEY amazing I lLOVE them
Love all the pictures--Tara did a GREAT JOB!! So jealous. We need REAL family pics :)
Your pictures are adorable!
The sprinkler water park is by the Union Library in Kennewick. Try it out sometime.
Post a Comment