
1. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Answer: Cereal
2. What's your favorite type of chips?
Answer: Cheetos
3. Name an animal that lives at the zoo?
Answer: Tiger
4. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Answer: Um, cereal (to which mom replied, "no you didn't":) Jodee: Oh, yea, I had a sandwich then
5. What's your favorite stuffed animal?
Answer: My Catty
6. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Answer: I'd like to be Word Girl
7. What's your favorite thing to do outside?
Answer: Play in the outside house
8. What's your Favorite kind of Pizza?
Answer: Pepperoni
9. What color is your bath towel?
Answer: Pink
10. Name a Flower that's yellow?
Answer: I don't know what kind of flower it is, it matches my shirt (her shirt happens to be yellow:)
5.03.2010
Jodee's May Interview...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So what's up with the cup full of nature stuff? Looks like it was FUN! and I love her answers :) what is a Word Girl?
Jodee is so darn cute, so funny how you can see their different personalities in the pictures. Cereal I am sure is what she really ate :)
Post a Comment