3.04.2010

I Love You... not just today... but Every Day...

I love Valentine's Day, it's just one day a year where we go above and beyond to let those people that we love the most, know that we love them:) We had a really great Valentine's weekend, Lucas & I went to the temple on Friday, went out to dinner & shopping on Saturday, and then Sunday was spent with our family... We love our families (both sides:) so much, and feel very blessed, and often times, down-right spoiled to live so close to them:)
--Valentine's Day morning...We love our little girls, they bring out the best in us:)
--The girls each got some candy, a valentine book, and Bebechichi's (if you haven't heard, or don't remember Monchichis... they were these cute little monkeys from the 1980's... I found these cute babies at Safeway, just a fluke:) They were a big hit, the girls loved them:)



My sweet hubby got me my favorite lotion, and Season 4 of SuperNatural:)


Grandma Nea brought homemade sugar cookies, and treats for us on Saturday night, and Grandma Jiggy (Luke's mom) brought goodies for us on Sunday... We were definitely spoiled, WE LOVE YOU ALL!:)

0 comments: