1.30.2010

Finally... New Beds...

For almost 6 months now the girls have been troopers at bed time. Rhenley grew out of her toddler bed just in time for Jodee, who grew out of the crib, just in time for Jayda, who grew out of the pack n' play. Jayda had been sleeping in the crib, but was ready for a big girl bed. Rhenley mostly slept on the floor, but sometimes would sleep on the toddler bed, after convincing Jodee it was fun to campout on the floor:) Thanks to Lucas' Christmas bonus this year, we were able to buy a very nice bunk bed w/ trundle bed for the girls... THEY WERE SOOOOO EXCITED!!! I also got them new bedding, Rhen got Disney Princess, Jodee got Tinkerbell, and Jayda got Littlest Pet Shop.
--"I can't believe we got new beds... I'm so happy"
--Yea, new beds! (Grandma Jiggy came to help, and play with the girls:)

--The girls really wanted to help, here they are giving the trundle parts to grandpa:)

--How many Stevens' does it take to put together a bunkbed?... Just 2, when you're smart, you're smart:)
Thanks Grandpa Ray, and Daddy, for putting the bed of dreams together:)
--Here's the finished product, and 3 very happy little girls:)


What do you do with cardboard boxes...the girls loved playing in the cardboard, it was quite the ride down the stairs, I even tried it, our stairs were a little steep and I hurt my bootie, but it was pretty funny to watch:) (wish I would have gotten better pictures:(

2 comments:

Sara said...

Your bunk beds are awesome, love the shelfs on the end.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

That is a sweet bunk bed. I am going to have to get something like that when Lauren grows out of her crib. But do you trust them to not fall out? How do they like all sharing a room together? Sounds like a party to me! So fun! And I love the cardboard box fun!