A few weeks ago my little brother Keith and his friend Marissa introduced us to a new party game. QUELF! With a random name, random game pieces, and even more random things that you are asked to do throughout the game, QUELF was a big hit! We had a blast playing with Keith and Marissa. The following weekend we played with our friends Kristen & Aaron Moses (man I wish I would have taken pictures that night... it was hysterical)
Here are a few pictures from the first time we played.:)

--Luke had to make a snorkel mask out of kitchen utensils, and wear it the rest of the game... I had to balance a set of keys on my head for a round, Marissa had to put her thumbs in her mouth when she talked, thumbs on shoulders when she didn't, and if you made eye contact with anyone throughout the game you both had to say, "Trippy":)
The game pieces are even funny: Queen Spatula (who rules the land of Quelf... I was Queen Spatula both times we played, and I won both times, she is the best:), The Platypus, Ms. Pickle Feather, Super Ninja Monkey, The Biscuit Farmer, Mr. Lugnut, and this Crazy Bat (can't remember his name:)
Game Description, courtesy of the Amazon.com:)--Quelf is insanity in a box! With this hilariously silly party game, you will have outrageous fun with your family and friends. Quelf will inspire you to use your creativity, wit and sense of humor in ways you've never imagined. As you move around the game board, as one of eight quirky characters, crazy things start to happen. Your friends start talking strangely. Your mom's face is wrapped in toilet paper. Your dad is acting like Dracula. And you are reciting a poem about your armpits. Each game of Quelf is a new journey into wackiness. When the dust settles and someone crawls away the winner, you realize...you've never had this much fun playing a board game in your life!
Ok, I'm not giving away anymore details about the game... you MUST check it out, it is so fun... you will laugh so hard you'll cry. And if you don't have fun playing this game... something is seriously wrong with you:)
9.30.2009
QUELF...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The game is insanely insane! However with that said, I enjoy a little insanity once in awhile. So this game is wonderful. Its hysterical and something completely different from the usual and typical everyday ones we all play, its nice to mix it up. Good times!
It sounds like lots of fun. We might just have to try it out. (I will need to have a change of pants) laughing, enough said.
Sounds hilarious! I'm very impressed with Lucas's snorkel mask.
What a fun game! I saw it at Target this week and thought of you. Love games!
Post a Comment