6.22.2009

Giddy-Up...

My Aunt Carol & Uncle Reed (my mom's brother) live in Zillah, WA. (Only about 40mins from us:) They have 4 horses (Jake, Boone, Lil Girl, and Cinch.) We thought it would be fun to take the girls and go ride horses. (This was the girls first time riding horses:) My Mom, niece Kendall, my friend Kristen and her kids came too. (Avery, Carys, Jocelyn, & Eben)

This is Cinch, the newest addition to the farm. (She was neglected by her previous owner, but is on the mend:) Cinch is also going to have a baby, you could feel and see the baby kicking in her stomach, it was really neat.

This is Jake, he was such a fun horse to ride, the girls had a good time and didn't want to leave.:)

Jodee & Jayda weren't too excited about the horses. They cried, and clung to Me, Grandma Nea, Aunt Carol, or Kristen most the time we were there. (Jodee got on the horse just long enough to take a picture:)

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

I need any pics you have of Kendall on a house--did you get any? Well glad Rhenley and Kendall got to hang out. Love you guys and we wish we could be around all the time.

Gosfam said...

I meant horse :)

Carol said...

I was so glad that you all came up! we will have to do it again, for sure when Cinch has her baby..love ya

The Navy Wife said...

Aww.. I miss them so much! I can't wait to visit in August. :)