5.26.2009

MADNESS at OLD NAVY... Saturday May 23, 2009


Hundreds of silly people, a friend getting punched in the face, rude people cutting in line, a 1 hour wait to pay, my pink pair of Old Navy flip-flops...Priceless:)


I love flip flops, I usually just by the cheap ones at Walmart. I then saw the ad on TV for Old Navy's $1 flip flop sale. I didn't realize what that meant... a mass mob of men, women, and children, punching, elbowing, kicking, swearing, cutting in line, all for their share of the flip flop extravaganza. 5 pairs of flip flops was the limit, there were hundreds of flip flops, and hundreds of people. We showed up 15mins before Old Navy opened, there was a mob of people, and a very long line. When the doors opened the mob was let loose... 2 hours later we had our flip flops. My mom got some for her and my sister. Rhenley bought her 2 pairs, and I got 2 pairs for each of the twins, and a pink pair for myself. (I love them, and so do the girls, but was it really worth the madness? ABSOLUTELY!:) (It gave me something to blog about:)

7 comments:

NaDell said...

For all the effort, you should have bought more pairs for you! Wouldn't Rhenley be able to pay by herself and count as her own customer?

Gosfam said...

I am sad I missed the madness, I really need more flip-flops. Of course you got pink ones

yee Haw said...

You're lucky my wait in line was 3 hours!!!! Srsly! And I didn't even get any I only got my DD 5 pairs because they were all out of my size by the time I got there.

The Navy Wife said...

The things Moms will do to get a good deal! I would have done the same thing! :)

Gosfam said...

I presented you with an award on my business blog. http://ch-leslie.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

$1 flip flops! I agree. They probably were worth the wait!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

That is madness! You are brave! And patient! I hate shopping and I hate crowds so not a good combo for me. Good for you for doing it!