

Our Sweet Little Twinners turned 2 on January 21st
Happy Birthday Jodee & Jayda!
This is how the birthday party went: Jodee took her time opening her presents, and Jayda tore into her presents like they were going out of style.
Goldfish crackers, and Littlest Pet Shop Zebra & Giraffe from Auntie Kyra & Uncle Jake.
New dresses and church shoes from Grandma Nea & Grandpa Bob.
2.03.2009
Jodee & Jayda turn 2...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
SUPER CUTE! LOVE the matching dresses!! ;)
Its about time you updated...lol...looks like fun. They grow up so fast.
I have been waiting for pictures!! Did you show them my post about their birthday. So sad we missed it. Mom picked out some very cute dresses and love their princess jewelry and 2 cupcakes.
I like the cupcakes! Very cute and creative. Glad you had a fun day.
The dresses are adorable and I love the cupcake idea.
They are Freakin cute!
They know they are too.. :)
Very Cute!!! Hey, I didn't know your twins were born on my birthday!!! Happy birthday to them! Hope things are going well. Love reading your blog!
Two cute little girls! You are so lucky!
I can't believe they are two... They have grown up so fast it seems. They are sure sweet little girls and very cute.
Post a Comment