9.19.2008

Keeping Me Busy...

So the girls have been keeping me very busy lately. They always seem to be getting into something they shouldn't be.
Here is Jayda (after the Time-Out.) Jayda got into my stamp pads & markers, and thought it was great fun to rub the stamp pad all over her nose and face, and draw on her lips with the markers. I know you're also wondering, what's with the hair? Her hair was cute, two little piggie tails, she pulled those out, and after the 4th time of putting them back in and having her just pull them out, I just left her hair alone.

Here is Jodee, eating yummy dirt. I repeatedly told her not to eat the dirt. She kept eating it, it must have tasted good:)

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Love it! Aren't kids oh so creative? Never a dull moment. I'm right there with yah! Nyah's favorite food is dirt, so it must be yummy or she and Jodee are meant to be best buds... then there's the time she colored everything with lipstick and markers, so her and Jayda must be meant to be buds. I know it sounds dangerous, but I'd love to get them together sometime! I don't suppose you're planning a trip to Utah anytime soon?

Anonymous said...

Your girls crack me up they are so funny to watch and play with. I love Jayda's lipstick! :)

Gosfam said...

What crazy girls, apparently I need to document more moments like this. Jayda could be a rockstar for halloween with all the metallic :) Jodee is just taking after Auntie Leslie. We both have great pictures.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

So how long did you have to scrub her face to get the ink off? Never a dull moment with little ones.