8.05.2008

Dark Knight!


I saw something about The Dark Knight on one of my friends blogs, so I felt like I should post something as well...
I have to give props to the creators of Batman: Dark Knight. Lucas & I took my sister and brother-in-law to see it while we were in Portland this last weekend. (Sept.1st)
It was such a well made movie. I really enjoyed it! The Joker, though very disturbing, was my favorite character. Well done Heath Ledger, you were a dynamite actor!:( Christian Bale is a great Batman, but I wasn't a big fan of Maggie Gylenhall, who played Rachel, she was a little blah for me. (Should have stuck with Katie Holmes:)

Anyway, great flick, I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Yay! New posts! I want to go see that movie! However, I am afraid the soonest I'll get a chance to see it is when it is on video and we can watch it from the comfort of our couch when Kenny has a rare 2 hours to spare to watch it with me. I heard it was great!

Can't wait to see the reunion pics!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

I had the exact same thoughts! great movie, and they definitely should have stuck with Katie Holmes! She would have done much better!

NaDell said...

I really liked the movie. I liked Maggie better than Katie. At least she doesn't talk out of the side of her mouth (which gets annoying to me anyway) and she appears to wear a bra too, which is different than Katie in Batman Begins....
I liked Heath Ledger too. It was a little creepy though.

The Stevens: said...

Nadell, he was supposed to be creepy:)lol