Comes the Rainbow. Memorial day weekend we went to the park, had plans for a BBQ, and games. The weather didn't agree with our plans... it rained, and rained, and rained... there was also lots of thunder and lightning. We were sheltered through the storm, so it was enjoyable. On the way home, there was not 1, but 2 rainbows... the pictures don't do the rainbows justice, but trust me when I say they were so clear and beautiful. I love nature, and as I get older I appreciate it more and more.
6.06.2008
After the rain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Gomen kudasai.
Wow, what a beautiful picture. How neat ot see two rainbows at one time.
That is really pretty. I don't know the last time I have seen a rainbow. Too bad you got rained out on your BBQ. Sounds like you made the best of it.
your pictures are better then mine!! Lucky!
Post a Comment