4.15.2008

Trip to Spokane



On Friday we took a trip to Spokane. Our initial reason for driving 2 hours with all the kids:), was to go to a very big Yard Sale. We are Yard Sale fanatics, and last weekend in Spokane they had a "Friend to Friend" Yard Sale at the Fair Grounds. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the stuff... trust me when I say... they had a huge barn like structure FULL of children's clothes, shoes, books, puzzles, toys, strollers, walkers, bouncers...and so much more, it was incredible. Although we didn't find some of the things we were hoping to find, we did find some treasures:)

Friday was Brenden's birthday, so we decided to stay in Spokane for the day. (I mean we drove all that way, might as well make the most of it:)


We went down to the waterfront, let the kids ride the Carousel, took some pictures, and had the yummiest "mini doughnuts":)



You can't go to Spokane without going to "The White Elephant". (Kind of an everything store...hunting, fishing stuff for Dad, games, & toys for Mom & the kids.) It's a fun store, we found some very cute baby dolls for the girls.:)


We also ate lunch at good ol' Burger King... they made the best Whopper I've ever had... not kidding, it was so yummy:)

Who went: Grandma Nea, Auntie Kyra, Uncle Jake, Cousin Brenden, Rhenley, Jodee, Jayda, Jake's sister Sharon, Sharon's 6 wk old little girl Alicia, Sharon's friend Darcie, and Me:) Good Times!!

6 comments:

Gosfam said...

What the heck--I miss out on everything :) Can't wait until we get home and closer. Really cute pics. I love the block pic with Rhen. Miss you guys.

towe family said...

I knew we got along great for a reason. I am a crazy garage saler too. I am the one that everyone in town knows to watch out for, cause if I see something I want I will plow you down, ok well I'm not that bad but kinda close. I don't care how much money I may ever have I will always go.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Wow you guys have been busy! Sounds like fun! I haven't had a chance to get to any garage sales yet, but looking forward to the treasures I can find. Glad to hear it was a fun trip!

Melissa said...

Hurray for Spokane! I'm so excited to go home there next week with the kids!! I haven't been to White Elephant forever! Great store!

The big garage sale sounds cool!

megan said...

how cute are you guys!! It looks like you had a lot of fun!! You know I like garage sells too....hint hint. Anyway we have a blog now check us out!!

Emily said...

How do you go anywhere with three kids? I can't control my two in the parking lot at Wal-mart.