My babies are such big girls now:) Jodee & Jayda have been growing so fast, especially in the last few weeks.
Jodee is finally walking (she is so funny to watch, I chuckle to myself when I see her walking around, "she's just too little to be walking":) ( Jayda hasn't been interested in walking, she'd rather crawl, but now that she sees Jodee walking around she has actually taken a few steps on her own. Jodee is the walker, but Jayda is the talker. Jayda is very good at copying sounds that we make. Her newest sound is, "What does a doggie say...ruff, ruff" and she'll "ruff". She says Ma-Ma, Ba-Ba, Da-Da, "Jayda" (I think she says Jayda...she looks at herself in the mirror...says "Dayda", sounds like "Jayda" to me:) She makes very cute Monkey sounds, Dog sounds, says "Up" (has said "Up" for months:) Now that Jayda is getting very verbal, Jodee has decided she wants to make noises too. Jodee's sounds are a lot of jibber-jabber, but she says "Up" now, Mom, Da-Da, Ba-Ba, if you tell her to get her binky (which she loves), she'll go get it.
So the run down is Jodee is a little bit ahead of Jayda in walking, and Jayda is a little bit ahead of Jodee in talking:) It's so fun to watch them learn and grow every day. I'm not bragging or anything, but I think my girls are so smart:)
* Something cute Jodee & Jayda have both started doing is "talking on the phone", & "lovin' the baby dolls". (I could only get a picture of Jayda doing both, Jodee wouldn't stay still for me, she kept walking away:)
*Picts of the girls hair-dos: Jayda got all the hair, but I did Jodee's hair too so she wouldn't feel left out:)
3.21.2008
My "Big", Little Girls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment